CARL is a manikin designed to simulate a hearing loss patient. With Camera CARL, users can receive an inside-view to CARL's ear canal.
The camera system within a Camera CARL will be pre-calibrated from our warehouse. Pre-calibration includes adjusting the camera for proper focal depth, ensuring precise clarity of the durable ear canal of CARL ears, and properly verifying ear canal positioning within the camera's field of view.
The Camera CARL still includes all the functionality and features of the Base CARL.
- Your Camera CARL
- Welcome & Quick Start Guide Documents
- 2 CARL Ears - One Light & Dark Realistic Pair, One Clear Durable Pair
- USB cord for connection of your CARL
- Product Depth 230 mm (9.1")
- Product Height 300 mm (11.8”)
- Product Width 240 mm (9.5")
- Shipping Box Depth 257 mm (10”)
- Shipping Box Height 406 mm (16")
- Shipping Box Width 254 mm (10”)
- Shipping Weight 3.40 kg (7.5 lbs)