Base CARL is a low-cost option to simulate a patient. With Base CARL, users will have a partner to use hearing aids on a simulated patient with CARL's signature realistic and durable ears.
CARLs ears are swappable within the head (no hardware required) so all adult anatomies can be added on to Base CARL.
CARL is made of a lightweight and durable plastic, and is VESA mount compliant for mounting on an articulating stand.
- Your Base CARL
- Welcome & Quick Start Guide Documents
- 2 CARL Ears - One Light & Dark Realistic Pair, One Clear Durable Pair
- Product Depth 230 mm (9.1")
- Product Height 300 mm (11.8”)
- Product Width 240 mm (9.5")
- Shipping Box Depth 257 mm (10”)
- Shipping Box Height 406 mm (16")
- Shipping Box Width 257 mm (10”)
- Shipping Weight 2.72 kg (6.0 lbs)