Audio CARL is a manikin designed to simulate a hearing loss patient. Audio CARL users will be able to practice with real audiometers to 'test' CARLs hearing. Microphones mounted at CARL’s eardrum allow CARL to 'listen' to tones being presented to him during a hearing test. Audio CARL will respond accordingly through LEDs in his shoulder.
Microphone's mounted at CARL's eardrum also allows for sound clips to be taken of what CARL is hearing at any moment in time.
Audio CARL also has all the same great functionality and features as the Base CARL.
Audio CARL orders have a 4-8 week delay from order received to when it will arrive. Please confirm with a member of the AHead team if you require exact timeline on when your unit will be shipped.
Audio CARL orders will be shipped in the order in which we receive them. Please contact AHead for further information.
- Your Audio CARL
- Welcome & Quick Start Guide Documents
- 3 Sets CARL Ears - One Microphone Light & Dark Pair One Light & Dark Realistic Pair, One Clear Durable Pair
- Power and USB Cable for connection of your CARL
- Chromebook to run your Audio CARL software
- Product Depth 240 mm (9.5")
- Product Height 300 mm (11.8”)
- Product Width 240 mm (9.5")
- Shipping Box Depth 257 mm (10”)
- Shipping Box Height 406 mm (16")
- Shipping Box Width 257 mm (10”)
- Shipping Weight 4.08 kg (9.0 lbs)